Taking care of your home to ensure it looks its best isn’t an easy task, especially if you have carpeting throughout your house. Crumbs, dirt, dust and other nasty debris can accumulate quickly, which means you need to be vigilant with your vacuum! Instead of lugging a portable vacuum around the house, smart homeowners install central vacuum systems to keep a tidy space. This post will cover a few of the biggest central vacuum benefits in Florida:
- More power: Since they don’t need to be toted all over the house, manufacturers can install a much larger motor in central vacuums, making them more powerful and effective at cleaning. In fact, a central vacuum is three to five times more powerful than a portable one! Any messes left on your floors, drapes or furniture are no match for the powerful suction of a central vac.
- Cleaner air: Dirt and pet dander don’t just stay stuck in your carpeting. All of that junk tends to float up into the air, causing major problems for anyone with allergies. Since central vacuums are more powerful, they’re better at cleaning the air and eliminating allergens throughout the home.
- Convenience: Does your home have multiple levels that need to be vacuumed regularly? If so, you’re likely no stranger to carrying a heavy vacuum up and down the stairs to tidy up. Though portable vacuums aren’t as heavy as they used to be, they’re still much more cumbersome than using a central vac. When cleaning with a central vacuum, all you have to do is carry a hose to suck up dirt and debris.
- Home value: Adding any amenity in your home will boost its overall value—and this certainly holds true for central vacuums. A central vacuum can add a few thousand dollars’ worth of value to any home. Though it’s obviously easier to install a central vacuum in a house that’s currently under construction, we can also install them in existing homes!
Where should I buy my central vacuum?
Knowing that you need a central vacuum isn’t enough—you also need to know where to get one! Here are a few of the reasons why our customers turn to Central Vacuum Connection to have their vacuums installed:
- Expert installation: Trust us, you don’t want just anyone installing your central vacuum. Letting a novice do the job of a pro ensures that your vacuum won’t work as well as it’s supposed to. You can rest easy knowing that we’ll expertly install your central vacuum system in no time at all.
- Full-service company: We won’t leave you high and dry after installing your central vacuum system! Our experts can make any necessary repairs to ensure your vacuum works just as well as the day you bought it.
Still not convinced that a central vacuum is right for you and your home? Then pick up the phone and give Central Vacuum Connection a call and let our friendly team members further explain all of the central vacuum benefits in Florida.
Categorised in: Central Vacuum Benefits
This post was written by Writer