Vacuuming can be a nuisance. It’s loud, inconvenient and could cost you quite a bit of money over time if you end up having to regularly change vacuum bags or even purchase new machines. Plus, portable vacuums are often heavy, smell bad and take up too much space in your closets.
Installing a central vacuum in Palm Beach County, FL will help you resolve all these issues, but many homeowners aren’t even aware that these systems are an option. Installation doesn’t require any major renovation work—the pipes are fed through your crawlspaces and the system in general is easy to use.
Here are just a few reasons why you might consider installing such a system in your home:
- Less noise: You know just how much noise portable vacuums can make. It can be impossible to get work done, talk on the phone or watch television when one’s being used, and they can also upset your pets. Central vacuums are extremely quiet, as the motor (which is the source of the noise) is located either in a garage or basement, meaning the only noise you’ll hear in your home is the air flowing through the vacuum.
- Easy to use: Central vacuums are easy to use, and have a wide range of accessories you can add on to clean dust out of even the hardest-to-reach spaces, from cobweb-filled corners to the undersides of couches and backs of your appliances.
- No need for a portable vacuum: With a central vacuum system, you’ll be able to say goodbye to your portable vacuum once and for all. This means more storage space, plus no need to purchase vacuum bags or use power strips or extension cords. Plus, you won’t have to lug around a heavy piece of equipment when cleaning your house!
- Cleaner air: Central vacuum system owners quickly discover just how much cleaner their air will be inside their homes. Many people who have central vacuums in their homes see their allergy symptoms drastically reduced. These systems are extremely efficient at extracting dirt, dust and debris, reducing allergens present in the house that would otherwise linger in the air and on surfaces.
- Good investment: Not only will a central vacuum save you money over time, but it is also a great way to add value to your property. If you’re looking to sell sometime soon, the presence of a central vacuum system will be attractive to new homeowners, both for the benefits it provides and also because they won’t have to make the initial investment to get it installed themselves.
- Versatility: Central vacuums can reach many different places and types of surfaces thanks to the wide selection of available attachments and accessories. This makes it easy for you to clean out vehicles, boats and RVs as well as various places in your home.
For more information about the benefits of a central vacuum in Palm Beach County, FL, contact Central Vacuum Connection today. We look forward to helping you!
Categorised in: Central Vacuum System
This post was written by Writer