Are you looking to purchase a new central vacuum system in Palm Beach County, FL sometime soon? As experts in the vacuum cleaner industry, we are knowledgeable about a wide variety of products. Here are just some of our many suggestions for the top central vacuum systems on the market today:
- Imperium CV260: On a budget? This model may be worth looking into. It’s a smaller unit, and therefore ideal for smaller living spaces. The Imperium CV260 is a powerful vacuum system while relying on simple features that keep the product’s cost down.
- Imperium CV300: This Imperium vacuum cleaner is an all-around top performer. It’s coated with a finish that will prevent corrosion and rust for many years. This model works well in homes up to 7,500 square feet and is also a good choice if you have carpets or hard floors. It’s also been found to be an extremely effective unit for those who experience allergies.
- NuTone PP500: If your living space is 4,000 square feet or less, this NuTone model could be a great option for your needs. It has a powerful motor and is designed to operate quietly due to its sound-absorbing motor and vibration-reducing mounts.
- Other NuTone models: You can also purchase other models of this NuTone unit that are slightly taller and can cover more space. The NuTone PP600 can easily handle up to 7,000 square feet of space or less and includes an extremely effective HEPA filtration system. It can function either as a bagged vacuum cleaner or a bagless vacuum cleaner. If you are looking for a central vacuum cleaner that can cover up to 9,000 square feet of space, consider looking into the NuTone PP650 model. In addition to a HEPA filtration system, it features an extra filter designed to keep dust away from the system’s motor. You can also operate the product as a bagged or bagless model depending on your needs.
- Electrolux PU3650: This central vacuum model features a muffler attachment, resulting in a vacuum that makes minimal noise. This system is also convenient to use. It has a four-gallon capacity vacuum bag and self-cleaning HEPA filtration system. In addition, this Electrolux model saves you the time and frustration of repeatedly opening up your vacuum system to check whether the vacuum bag needs to be replaced or the product looks like it should be serviced. An LCD display automatically alerts you when it’s time to empty the vacuum bag or arrange for servicing.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these products or shop in person to find the solution that works best for your needs, turn to our team of experts to discuss central vacuum systems in Palm Beach County, FL.
Central Vacuum Connection is an independently owned business with more than 40 years of experience in the vacuum cleaner industry. We sell wholesale central vacuum cleaners and assorted parts with a lifetime warranty, and also perform installations and repairs. We know the products we sell inside and out, and our knowledgeable and friendly staff will show you how to use your new vacuum system and share tips on maintenance and troubleshooting. Contact us today to learn more about which central vacuum system may be the right fit for you!
Categorised in: Central Vacuum System
This post was written by Writer